MASTER MAKEUP PROGRAM
Course Completion: Diploma Certificate for being a certified makeup artist MASTER LEVEL
Eligibility to apply for student/Pro Makeup Brand discounts
Live feedback from our Celebrity Educators
Homework and Tests
- Skin Analysis: Uncovering skin tones, skin textures, and best finishes in products to compliment client’s skin tone and select best color for foundation matching. (Hygiene)
- Concealing: Discuss color theory to achieve appropriate shades for client. Emphasis on placement for highlight and correct features.
- Bridal Look:Learn how to create a glamorous bridal look that will last the test of time in photos.
- Bridal skin, eye techniques, lash application, brows, highlight and contour. (Hygiene)
- MUA Best Practices: Learn the foundation of a bridal contract and discuss best practices to set yourself up for success.
- High Glam: Discover how to create vibrant cut crease looks that are trending on social media. (Hygiene)
- Retro Pin Up Style: Learn how to master winged eyeliner and a perfect bold lip by understanding eye shapes and lip shapes. (Hygiene)
- Smokey Eyes: Learn how to create a smoky sultry eye that maximizes eye shapes.
- Editorial/Photoshoot Makeup: Discuss the creative process of editorial makeup and what it’s like behind the scenes on a photoshoot. Discuss on location details that help make the shoot run smoothly. (Hygiene)
- Kit Building
- Extreme High Glam: Discover how to create vibrant multiple cut crease looks that are trending on social media.
- Halo Eyes: Expand on the Extreme High Glam, and learn how to create depth and a rounder eye with the Halo Eye Technique by learning how to build depth and dimension from the outside, in.
- Indian Bridal Makeup: Learn cultural makeup and preferences for vibrant ceremonial looks that create a hypnotizing effect on the eyes.
- Global Trends: Understand the makeup trends globally and learn their beauty technique. This years trend is inspired by Brazilian Style Makeup Artistry with extremely glamorous neutral looks that enhance and maximize features to its fullest potential.
- Runway: Get ready for high fashion photoshoots and runway for a magazine or catwalk by learning how to do runway skin, and ideate storytelling and conceptual style of makeup as a key artist or fashion week artist.
- Mature Skin: Learn to enhance the beauty of mature clientele for any beauty job. Understand the best techniques for skin and the types of makeup to have in your kit. Learn the appropriate textures to flatter their features and where to place focus
- Learning the art of SFX introduction: Product knowledge, tools and products, health and safety, sanitation and hygiene, case study
- Working with Latex: Creating bruises, 3rd degree cuts, bullet wounds, cuts with blood, road kill, burns, sunburn.