CLASS: Fashion Makeup / The Masterclass by Mai Mor ®
DATE: Sunday, January 22nd
TIME: 10:00 am
LOCATION: 10 County Center Road, White Plains, NY 10607
$399 – Masterclass
$499 – Masterclass + Workshop + Photoshoot (1 pro edited picture) + Goodie Bag (must bring your own makeup kit + a model)
MASTERCLASS ONLY STUDENTS: 10 AM to 12:30 PM
MASTERCLASS, WORKSHOP & PHOTOSHOOT STUDENTS: 10 AM to 4:30 PM
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM – Masterclass
12:30 AM to 1:30 PM – 1 hour break
1:30 PM to 3:30 PM – 2 hours guided practice
3:30 PM to 4:30 PM – Photoshoot and wrap
Fashion Makeup / The Masterclass ® is a collaboration between The New York Makeup Academy and Mai Mor, professional fashion makeup artist and educator.
With over 10 years of experience in the field, Mai has collaborated with renowned photographers, stylists and creatives of the industry, and her work has been internationally published in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire, Glamour and Dazed among others.
WHO CAN ATTEND
This class is directed to professional makeup artists in the industry that wish to expand their knowledge in the fashion, editorial and runway universe.
The Masterclass will cover:
- Understanding moodboards, briefs and concepts.
- Roles, etiquette and professional value in an editorial photoshoot.
- HD photography skin and the difference with runway skin.
- ‘Character creation’: the importance of the fashion styling, hairstyling, art direction, photography and post production.
- Balance and impact in a makeup look.
- Brow covering
- Makeup trends
- Mai Mor favorite products breakdown
- Non-conventional applications
IMPORTANT INFO FOR MASTERCLASS + WORKSHOP + PHOTOSHOOT STUDENTS:
- Must create a moodboard in advance (direction will be given through email)
- Must bring your professional kit to work
- Must bring a model 1:30 (punctual)
- Must style the model according to the moodboard
- Will receive one (1) professional picture of their final work to grow your fashion portfolio.